Registration Fee: €125 (Bonus for companies)
Objectives: To offer farmers all the knowledge about the development of different horticultural crops, growing
methods, life cycle, irrigation, prevention of pests and diseases, etc. to develop agricultural tasks with the greatest effectiveness and knowledge possible.
– Potato and vegetable growing in the Canary Islands.
– Potato growing.
– Lettuce growing.
– Bean growing.
– Pepper growing.
– Carrot growing.
– Cucumber growing.
– Zucchini growing.
– Other horticultural species.
– Irrigation system to be used.
– Maintenance and control of irrigation systems.
– Agronomic quality of irrigation water and soil.
– Fertilizer recommendations.
– Hydroponic growing of vegetables.
– Pests and diseases of horticultural crops.
– Integrated control methods.
– Chemical control methods.
– Handling of phytosanitary products.