Registration Fee: €150 (Bonus for companies)
Objectives: To offer palm tree workers information about good cultural practices in palm trees, disclosing the current legislation.
– Legislation: The appearance of the Red Weevil has generated a specific regulation that attempts to control and eradicate this insect.
– Palm tree biology: most common species in the Canary Islands and their characteristics.
– Palm tree transplantation: Preparation for transplantation, planting, post-transplant care, and legislation regarding transplantation.
– Palm tree maintenance: Pruning, palm tree irrigation, fertilization, phytosanitary problems, and other procedures.
– Plant nurseries and new plantations.
– Table of palm trees susceptible to infestation by Rhynchophorus Ferrugineus.