Registration Fee: €125 (Bonus for companies)
Objectives: To define all the aspects to be taken into account when planning and managing the production of horticultural seedbeds, with the aim of obtaining seedlings with optimal development and sanitary quality.
– Structures and equipment of seedbeds.
– Growing media for horticultural seedbeds.
– Fertigation in seedbeds.
– Vegetable grafting.
– Automation of work in commercial seedbeds.
– Climate control in seedbeds.
– Seed treatments and quality control in seedbeds.
– Phytosanitary control in horticultural seedbeds.