Registration Fee: €125 (Bonus for companies)
Objectives: To present and develop the most important aspects that determine the successful implementation and development of fruit tree crops. Various aspects such as multiplication techniques, plantation design or cultural maintenance practices are covered.
– Environmental needs of fruit trees.
– Multiplication and propagation of fruit trees.
– Planning of fruit plantations.
– Pruning and shaping of fruit trees.
– Crop techniques.
– Fertilization and irrigation of fruit trees.
– Flowering, pollination and development of fruits.
– Control of pests and diseases on fruit trees.
– Harvesting and preservation of fruits.