Registration Fee: €125 (Bonus for companies)
Objectives: To recognize the importance of not only the knowledge of ISO 14000 standards by agricultural companies, but also the implementation and updating of this type of regulation, since based on it organizations can optimize and improve all their production processes and reduce the negative impact they cause on the environment from which they are supplied.
– Introduction to environmental management.
– Concept of agricultural waste. Characteristics and uses of main agricultural
residues. Recycling and recovery of agricultural waste.
– Risks derived from agricultural waste.
– ISO 14000 standards. ISO 14001 standards requirements.
– Documentation of management systems.